Thursday, February 22, 2007

More Early Morning Shopping

Here at Black Bags we have been busy finishing up a few special orders, shipping wholesale, etc. Pretty much the usual, and we like the usual. This morning though I did a little surfing while it was still quiet. Always looking for the price breaks and special bargains (we want to keep our prices right where they are for as long as possible) I came across again, a fabric I have had my eye on. A cool Paint by Numbers, and I bought it in three color ways, aqua (pictured), a grassy green, and of course red! Can't wait for the man in brown to bring this package. So stay tuned, it should appear in a week or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great fabric - I've never seen paint by number fabric before, very pretty!
I noticed in your indie designer list, there is noone in the 'K's.
well, my handbag co. is called Kookyhandbags! (nudge nudge, wink wink :)