Monday, May 28, 2007

More on the Bedroom

Well today I managed to get the bed frame spray painted. This frame was bought at a second hand store years ago. It is a metal bed, almost reminds me of a hospital bed. I had stopped at this strange looking place one day just to wonder around and happened upon this bed frame tucked away in a corner. I think I paid about $25.00 for it, and it was primed already too!
The prints I purchased on Etsy look fantastic on the Target frames.
Paint colors are from Eddie Bauer and they are a mix of two collections. Target has also been a great place to get the quilts for the bed. Everything must be be washer friendly in this house.

Next will be spray painting an end table for the hubby. Have to order glass for the top so he doesn't ruin this one. I am still on the look out for one for myself. An area rug and maybe a wicker chair from Pier1 to round out the room. Oh well, we will see what happens.

No comments: