Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Customer Comment

I received this email today and I just had to share:

Hello:
I found your bags on flickr, by way of just searching through other
people's (ella pederson's) favorites. Have posted one comment there, but needed
to tell you just how effective I think your entire presentation is. So much so,
that I moved over to your web site and impulisvely purchased eleven key fobs for
Christmas gifts for every woman in my family. I wanted to buy them before you
raise the price (which you probably could go to $10) and are sold out in the
fall as we head into the holidays. I thought the bags were incredibly reasonably
priced as well, just cannot justify that purchase right now.

I'm so looking forward to receiving the package.

Thank you so much, a new customer,

Molly

No comments: